H.E. Yousef Al-Benyan Vice Chairman and CEO Saudi Basic Industries Corp.
Fahd Al-Rasheed Group CEO and Managing Director King Abdullah Economic City
Joe Almeida Chair and CEO Baxter International
Rich Battista President and CEO Time Inc.
Natarajan Chandrasekaran Chairman Tata Sons Limited
Clay Chandler Executive Editor Time International
- GAC Group shows Chinese carmakers are at forefront of mobility
- Leaders gather to brainstorm today's international context
- Guests disscuss at Fortune Brainstorm Tech Int'l conference
- Volunteers make vow to serve Fortune forum
- Fortune tech brainstorm to make intl debut in Guangzhou
- Volunteer's song for Fortune Global Forum released
Alan Murray, Fortune Editor-in-Chief
“Guangzhou is undoubtedly a very beautiful city. Its development momentum is strong. ”
Max Raven, Senior Vice President of CNBC
“Guangzhou will surely become the top investment hub in the world and the best place for enterprises to expand their businesses.”