Instructions for Verification of Letters of Invitation Issued to Foreigners
1. Guangzhou municipal authorities and public institutions
2. Enterprises registered in the business administrative organ of Guangzhou at municipal and district levels
3. Natural persons with a Guangzhou hukou
1. Application Form of Entry Permit
2. Letter of Invitation in Chinese and English
(Name of the invitee, passport number, gender, birthdate, intent, time span, remuneration, location, the city where the visa was issued, and the relationship between the inviter and the invitee should be included)
4. Qualification proof of the inviter
5. Letter of Assurance
6. Invitee's job description
7. Passport of the invitee with a validity period of over half a year and a copy of previous pages showing a visa
8. Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to those not applying for the visa in their country of citizenship)
9. Notarial certificate of no criminal record
For F visa (non-commercial visit visa):
Original copies of exchange program (applicable to those coming to China for exchanges, visits, study tours, training and other activities)
For family visits and marriage, documents should additionally contain:
1. Household registration booklet, ID card or copy of passport with signature
2. Proof of the relation to the invitee, such as a marriage certificate or birth certificate.
For M visa (business visa):
For those who intend to go to China for commercial and trade activities, documents should contain:
1. Documents on the commercial activity issued by a trade partner in China
2. Purchase and sale commercial contract
3. Copy of the custom registration record (applicable to those who have the right to import and export)
4. Copy of the agency agreement, transaction history and custom registration record (applicable to those who don't have the right to import and export and need to retain an import & export agency for operations)
5. Copies of the custom declaration and export bill of lading
6. Copy of the declaration form for foreign-related receipts
7. Copy of VAT invoices
Reminder on procedures:
1. The examining and approval procedure usually takes five working days.
2. Please leave your phone number and e-mail address for further contact.
3. An invitee record form should be submitted by the applicant at the first stage of the application. Please log in the Foreign Affairs Service Platform and type in detailed information.
4. For the second stage of the application, the applicant should log onto the application platform before handing in paper materials for examination and approval.
5. Applicants will be assigned one to two of our staff for follow-up
6. No services may be carried out by public agents.
Room 501, 5th Floor, Guangren Mansion, 1 Guangren Rd., Yuexiu district, Guangzhou
Monday-Friday: 8:30 am -11:30 am
Monday-Thursday: 2:00 pm-5:00 pm
For more information, please call: 83262033
This version is for reference only,