According to the requirements of the national government affairs service platform, from Jan 11 2021, the Foreign Work Permit (FWP) system must be logged into using the Ministry of Science and Technology's government affairs service platform. Users can select the "Legal Person" tab and use their original account and password to log in. Other business processing methods remain unchanged.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Q1 Why the update?
The government changed the entry point of the FWP system. Because of that, every company's FWP account needs to be verified again.
Q2 Which documents and information are needed in advance?
1. Company business license – color scan, up to date.
2. Front and back of Legal representative's ID card (for Chinese) or Passport (for foreigner) – color scan.
3. Legal representative's mobile number, office address and email address.
4. Office assistant's ID card front and back (for Chinese) or Passport (for foreigner) – color scan.
5. Office assistant's mobile number.
Q3 How to verify?
Go to the FWP system's new website.
Select <legal person>, and use the old username and password to log in.
If you can't log in, please try adding "WP" before your account (WP+username), then select <natural person> to log in. If you still can't log in, try clicking "Forgot Password".
Choose <enter the FWP system>. It will ask you to complete the company information and verify the account again. Please follow it and verify your account. After verification is done, you can still use your old username and password to log in to the FWP system again.
Copyright © Foreign Affairs Office of Guangzhou Municipal Government,
Hong Kong and Macao Affairs Office of Guangzhou Municipal Government All rights reserved.
Presented by China Daily.